Register to the CEMA Summit 2021
Join the CEMA Summit 2021 on Wednseday 14 April
Today, more than ever, agriculture matters. The Covid-19 pandemic has reversed any established pattern on the way we live, work and also produce food. The hard work of our farmers, together with technology and advanced agricultural machinery has made it possible to keep a steady supply of food to European citizens every day, everywhere.
It is in that challenging moment when the EU revealed its plans to move towards more sustainable farming. The EU Green Deal and the CAP, the Farm to Fork and Biodiversity strategies set ambitious targets to protect nature while producing enough food.
On the 14th of April, the #CEMASummit 2021 will be the forum to strike a balance, assess progress and connect technology with the challenges EU agriculture faces today on the aspirations for tomorrow.
Farmers, ag machinery business leaders, EU decision-makers and various stakeholders will meet virtually to discuss:
• Are EU targets to move into more sustainable farming practices aligned with current realities?
• What is the role of farm machinery technology in delivering more sustainable agriculture?
• Are technology and digital farming tools the key to success?
• Are European policies setting the right mechanisms to invest in a sound transition?
• Is the new CAP designed to keep a united agri-food sector in Europe?
CEMA is the association representing the European agricultural machinery industry. With 10 national member associations, the CEMA network represents both large multinational companies and numerous European SMEs active in the sector.
CEMA is also an active member of the SmartAgriHubs project and is part of the Work Package 1: DIH Ecosystem Building.