The SmartAgriHubs project challenges YOU to address and solve the issues raised by COVID-19!
COVID 19 has an impact on all parts of our society.
Moreover, the crisis makes us aware of the great importance of Health-, AgriFood- and ICT-systems!
We need to realise that on a local/regional/national basis many solutions are created within a short time, or gain new relevance.
These solutions could get an extra boost and further impact when they are optimised and linked all across Europe.
SmartAgriHubs is a unique pan-European network on AgriFood- and ICT systems. What’s more – this network can be of high value right now, by linking solutions and create 1+1=3 effects.
SmartAgriHubs: connecting the dots. The project gives support to innovation with:
- - Digital Innovation Hubs (DIHs) facilitating access to the latest knowledge and expertise
- - Competence Centres (CCs) offering advanced technical expertise, access to the latest knowledge and information on digital technologies, as well as test facilities and other technological and scientific infrastructure.
- - 28 Flagship Innovation Experiments that put technology solutions into practice; with the help of DIHs, and technology support provided by Competence Centres.
- - Regional Clusters (RC) establishing bridges between the agri-food sector and technology providers in their respective regions
- - The Innovation Portal contains great tools and information for Networking and Training, it contains an interesting Library, a comprehensive Calendar and a Forum with vivid discussions.
- Furthermore, SmartAgriHubs has Open Calls (the information on COVID-19 measures will be available soon)
How can you benefit from our instruments? Well, you can take advantage of these instruments, by joining our Challenge & Solution Canvas
You can join in 2 ways:
- 1. By giving input for Challenges, giving inspiration for solutions.
- a. Mention and explain the challenges you are aware of
- b. Link us to information pages, Q&As, etc that give an overview of challenges
- 2. By offering Solutions and plans to expand their impact, thereby solving challenges.
- a. Come with your existing solutions, and showcase additional value
- b. Or come with ideas, concepts that others can realise
*NOTE: All the input is public and will feed also on the COVID-19 page on the website.
COVID-19 does not wait, neither do we. Therefore, we ask you for your input through a few simple steps:
- - Before April 29: insert your Challenges or Solutions in our virtual brainstorm Forum
- - On April 30, 11.00-12.30 hrs, join in a brainstorm & connect to our Webinar (register here)
- - Based on the chosen Challenges & Solutions, you can get in touch with DIHs and submit your shared initiatives, that connect different solutions to make impact on COVID challenges.
Launch of special edition of the newsletter on COVID-19:
- - Launch of an animation video summarizing SAH activities on the COVID19 and the outputs of the webinar
- - By the end of May, we will connect with the 1st initiatives.
In the meantime, don’t slow down your important work in our AgriFood- and ICT systems.
You are the best in your work -what we offer is to organise a boost by connecting your work.
Open call - COVID-19
If you want to learn more on how to submit a proposal, or if you have any other questions regarding the Open Call you will need to register on to our Innovation Portal. This is free and only takes up to two minutes. Subsequently, once registered you can post under the relevant thread in the forum.