IoT and Smart Farming webinars with IoF2020 registrations are open!
Over the course of the years, our friends over at IoF2020 have initiated many trainings, webinars and other education activities performed by their partners. Coming up, there will be a series of webinars on IoT and Smart Farming, which our stakeholders can also sign up to.
Like SmartAgriHubs, IoF2020 is an EU-funded project under the Horizon2020 instrument and aims to facilitate the uptake of IoT technologies in the agri-food sector. As such, there are clear areas of cooperation between our two projects as IoF2020 complements the goal of SmartAgriHubs: to increase the current impact of digitisation in the agri-food sector. Therefore, their training sessions are also relevant to SmartAgriHubs’ stakeholders.
The IoF2020 work package “Business Support has worked hard on developing a training program dealing with IoT & smart farming considerations. It will also provide an opportunity for discussion and debate with experts. It is now ready and registration are open. Attendance is limited so make sure to register and book the dates in your agenda early enough !
Click on the links below for further description and registration:
Webinar 1 -Price setting for IoT solutions in agrifood
- Tuesday 17 September 2019 - 16.00-17.30
- Practical tips and considerations to define your pricing strategy and price level for IoT services and hardware.
- Wednesday, 20 November 2019 - 16.00-17.30
- IoF2020 introduces a network of pioneer IoT farms to professionally assess and promote the impact of specific IoT services and hardware solutions.
Webinar 3 -Investment negotiation & pitching
- Wednesday, 11 December 2019- 16.00-17.30
- In preparation of the pitching session with F&A Next investors in early 2020, IoF2020 offers some professional insights into deal negotiation and pitching.