Fiware Global Summit
The FIWARE Global Summit will take place in Berlin on 23 and 24 October. It will give you the chance to discover what the world’s smartest open companies, cities, universities or developers are doing differently to succeed in tomorrow’s digital economy.
FIWARE continues to evolve globally to be what smart economies need: fueling growth strategies through scalable innovations, open, reliable, and really smart. What awaits you at the summit is:
- Extended Summit Program with lots of new features with more than 1,000 participants.
- Co-hosted with the Smart Country Convention in Berlin.
- More than 70 sessions, panels, workshops, and keynotes.
- 20 FIWARE members co-exhibiting in the FIWARE community booth.
- Answers to your questions, and solutions to your development and business challenges.
- iHubs Growth Program and new ‘Do-It-Package’.
- Startup Day featuring startups and VCs.
- Spanning the industries of Smart Industry, Smart Energy, Smart Agrifood with a special track on Smart City showcases.
- Brand new track on ‘Trends and the Disruptive Future’ (FIWARE with AI, Blockchain, Big Data, IoT, …).
- Meet the Community: Meet-the-Open-Minds Aperitivo and FI-Night.
What's more, the FIWARE Summit will host a hackathon as well as discuss innovation strategies for the agri-food domain. The objective is to identify regional needs and white spots, where the FIWARE community could reach out for new Flagship Innovation Experiments.
More information on the event website.