Information and communication technologies in critical times
The annual GIL 2021 meeting will intensively deal with digitization in the agriculture, forestry and food industry in the Coid-19 crisis. Which development trends in the field of digitization are now gaining particular interest?
The conference focuses on the following topics:
1. Effects of the corona pandemic on opportunities and limits of innovative ICT business models
2. Possibilities of robotics to cope with work peaks
3. Decision support systems for overcoming complex challenges
4. Opportunities and risks of increasing online trade for farmers and consumers
6. The contribution of digitization to ensuring food safety and a reliable supply of food